Piers Morgan's World's Most Ludicrously Inappropriate Book Titles - the Expanded list
Piers Morgan wrote an article mocking Meghan Markle's book The Bench, and likening the fact that Meghan wrote about a father and son relationship to what Morgan called the title of World's Most Ludicrously Inappropriate Book
Here is Pier's list of Ludicrously Inappropriate Book titles:
- Donald Trump's Guide to Diplomacy?
- The Art of Protecting One's Privacy by the Kardashian Sisters?
- Why Marriage is for Keeps by Bill and Melinda Gates?
And here are my ideas of more Ludicrously Inappropriate Book titles:
- Ways to be Kind and Compassionate by Piers Morgan?
- The importance of using honest photos of yourself in your Public Relations Materials by Piers Morgan?
- How not to use the words, Woke, Hypocrisy and Pinocchio in news articles by Piers Morgan?
- The guide for “Has Beens” to gracefully fade away from the limelight by Piers Morgan?
- I have no interest in being honoured by the Queen by Piers Morgan?
- Love others more than yourself by Piers Morgan?